The original Kate Percy’s Go Bites recipe, these little balls of delicious goodness take moments to make! Sweet, tender dates and juicy raisins, rich in fibre, vitamins and essential minerals are whizzed up with creamy oats and desiccated coconut to make the perfect lunchbox treat or pre-workout snack. Why not play around with the recipe; try adding cacao, nuts or seeds to vary things up a bit!
Prep 10 mins | 20 balls
- 80g jumbo mixed raisins
- 20g desiccated coconut plus 2 tbsp to coat
- 20g porridge oats
- Place the dates and raisins in a food processor and pulse until the mixture starts to stick together. Add the coconut and oats and give the mix a quick blast to combine.
- Take small handfuls of mixture, about 12g each, and roll into balls in the palm of your hands.
- Spoon 2 tbsp desiccated coconut into a bowl and then toss the balls in the mix to cover completely.
- These will keep for a couple of weeks, stored in a plastic bag or airtight container.
Nutrition per serving