Tzatziki is a traditional Greek dip made from natural Greek yoghurt, cucumber, lemon juice, fresh dill and garlic. Enjoy this with warmed flatbreads, crunchy vegetables. It's also great with couscous, grilled fish or meat, or falafel.
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 500g tub of Greek yoghurt (I like the Fage brand)
- 25g bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch sea salt
- squeeze of lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and extra chopped dill to serve
- Remove cucumber seeds with a small spoon and coarsely grate cucumber onto a clean tea towel. Squeeze to get rid of the excess water.
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Drizzle over the olive oil and scatter with extra chopped dill to serve.